Comfort Bra CATIASKU 308660-01.01.1KH
Medical device suitable for postsurgical use, when full arm movement is regained and during or after radiation (contains no metal parts).
Catia is intended for postsurgical use after breast surgery, when full mobility is regained. It is also suitable for radiotherapy, as the bra contains no metal parts.
The main function of Catia is to protect, fixate and support the breasts, assist a speedy wound healing and provide optimum user comfort.
The simple design without any metal parts or accessories makes Catia a perfect choice for breast support during radiation treatment.
• Wide shoulder straps secure excellent support of the treated breasts and ensure that no pressure marks or uncomfortable shoulder indentations will occur
• Catia is primarily made of polyamide yarn for superior support, maximum breathability, skin friendliness and comfort
• The bra is seamlessly knitted and has no seams in critical areas, i.a. on or around the cups or in the sides as is the case in most competitive bras
• Women, who have had breast surgery, often take on a protective posture to shield the treated area. Catia is designed with a high back to offer postsurgical posture correction.
• Nice and comfortable edge band for superior skin friendliness
• No irritating care label. Care handling instructions are integrated in the under bust band for skin friendliness