Post-Op Bra BELLASKU 321262-05.01.1KJ
Medical device for postsurgical use after breast surgery.
Bella is intended for post-surgical use after breast surgery. Bella is designed to cover the entire treated area of the breast to offer the best possible protection, compression and support, speeding up the entire recovery period.
The main function of Bella is to fixate and support the breasts, assist a speedy wound healing and provide optimum user comfort.
• Wide shoulder straps provide excellent support to the treated breasts and ensure that no pressure marks or uncomfortable shoulder indentations will occur
• Bella is primarily knitted in polyamide for superior support as well as for maximum breathability, skin friendliness and comfort
• The bra is seamlessly knitted and has no seams in critical areas, i.a. on or around the cups or on the sides as is the case in most competitive bras
• For superior skin friendliness and comfort the bra has a wide and soft under bust band that also allows easy and untroubled drainage
• Women, who have had breast surgery, often take on a protective posture to shield the treated area. Bella is designed with a high back to offer postsurgical posture correction.
• Front opening with a 2-row hook-and-eye fastener for adjustment of compression and support
• Behind the hook-and-eye fastener, there is soft padding with full coverage for superior skin friendliness
• Nice and comfortable edge band for superior skin friendliness
• No irritating care label. Care handling instructions are integrated in the under bust band for optimum skin friendliness