Pretty SoftSKU 323451-07.01.C51
The Pretty Soft seamless fixation briefs supports absorbent pads for all levels of incontinence. The body-tight construction and the anatomically placed elastane fixation zones in the body part ensure an aesthetic appearance like normal underwear, comfort without irritation and a feeling of leakage security. The dense, super-soft micro fiber knitting structure provides a stretchable, opaque material that conceals the absorbent pad while ensuring breathability. A combination of design and high-strength fibers offers extreme cost-effectiveness in a product that has been test-approved for 100 times washing and tumble-drying. The Pretty soft can be customized to include any text or logo on the inside or outside of the waistband. A colour size coding helps caregivers find the correct size easily and quickly.
With the two-piece, Pad&Pant system we are combining effectiveness with understanding and respect. A large number of users can benefit from an effective fixation of pads or dressings providing a leakage secure, comfortable and at the same time cost effective solution. This is a perfect and more economic alternative to ordinary diapers with adhesive tapes.
• Maximum leakage security due to the special design and materials
• The pad is fitted perfectly and close to the body also when person is mobile
• Soft leg openings avoid red marks
• The open structure of the Pad&Pant system allows the skin to breathe
• All fibres are certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 to prevent skin irritations
• Designed for easy change of pad also when person is standing
• Improved comfort and better anatomic shape than by all-in-one products
A Pad & Pant solution is generally less expensive than an all-in-one solution (pull-ups, tape diapers) due to:
• Perfect and tight fit to the body allow use of smaller products
• Better comfort and high leakage protection mean fewer changes of pads
• The flexibility created through the wide range of products and sizes gives better individual solutions
• The environment also benefits as smaller products and fewer changes mean less waste and environmental impact as well as reduced costs
• Washable 100 times (60° / 140° F)